In August 2022, the Commonwealth Government of Dominica again changes the definition of “dependent” for applicants of the Dominica Citizenship for Investment program. If in June 2020 such amendments increased the possibilities for including relatives in the statement, now the rules will become stricter. The new rules for those who seek Citizenship of Dominica will come into force on September 15, 2022.
The terms of the Citizenship of Dominica program for investment amounts remained the same. You can choose either a non-refundable contribution to the government fund, The Economic Development Fund, (from $100 000 USD per applicant) or participation in one of the authorized real estate projects (from $200 000 USD). Please note that these amounts do not include government fees and legal fees.
Investor may obtain citizenship of Dominica (Caribbean citizenship) for himself and the family, which gives the right to a visa-free visit to the UK (180 days a year without a visa, since the country is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations), as well as citizens of Dominica have the right visa-free entry into the EU (90 days every six months). Since their foundation Caribbean Citizenship by investment programs were holding the spirit of freedom and independence from the outside world. Caribbean industry shows major trends of transparency, security, and experience that you will need to succeed as an investor.
Since 15th of September 2022 the definition of “dependant” and substituting the following “dependant” means:
- (a) a spouse of the main applicant;
- (b) a child under 18 years of age of the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant;
- (c) a child of the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant between 18 and 30 years who is in attendance at a recognized institution of higher learning;
- and substantially supported by the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant;
- (d) an unmarried daughter of the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant who is under 25 years of age and is living with and fully supported by the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant;
- (e) a child of the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant who is 18 years of age or older and physically or mentally challenged and who is substantially supported by the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant;
- (f) parents or grandparents of the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant above the age of 65 years who are substantially supported by the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant.
Please contact us to get new information regarding government fees – email@example.com
Secret Bay /6*/ Dominica
Citizenship of Dominica for investments in Secret Bay, 6*
The famous boutique hotel Secret Bay is expanding with the support of the state program “Dominica Citizenship by Investments”. The resort itself has existed since 2011 and has always received the highest ratings, both from the guests themselves and from authoritative publications. Such as Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure. Secret Bay is located on a huge territory of the national park, but at the same time there will be only 42 villas in it.
To participate in the program “Citizenship of Dominica by Investments” it is enough to buy a stake in the Secret Bay villa for $218 000 USD. Additional bonuses from the Secret Bay project will be: return from rentals from 3 to 6% per annum, the opportunity to stay at the Secret Bay Resort a week a year (each year of ownership), privileged access to 5-star resort services, the opportunity to exit the investment in 5 years (according to the program).