The Greek Permanent Residency Program (aka Greece Golden Visa) is the most cost-effective of its kind in Europe, has been operating in Greece since 2014. An investor may purchase any type of property in Greece from €250,000 to be eligible to apply for the Greek Residence Permit by Investment and include dependents such as the spouse, as well as children (under 21) and parents (no age limit) of the main applicant and/or spouse.
In 2022, the authorities announced a decision to raise real estate investment rates for Greece Golden Visa applicants to a minimum of €500,000, depending on the region. In fact, the requirement comes into force on July 31, 2023, before that, you can choose and purchase real estate in any region of the country in the amount of €250,000. Previously the date was set to be April 30, 2023. But at the end of March the Hellenic Parliament voted to postpone the beginning of that transitional period.
The Greek authorities have decided to increase rates for locations such as the popular northern, central and southern sectors of Athens, while in the east it will still be possible to purchase property for €250,000 to comply with the requirements of the program. Also, the cost of real estate for the program will increase in Santorini and Mykonos.
For many years, Apex Capital Partners has been building network of partnerships with the best developers in Greece and Cyprus, which will allow the investor to choose from the most interesting offers, only premium properties.
– Visa-free entry to all countries of the Schengen area
– You can apply for three generations of a family, including children under 21 years old
– No strict living requirements. Once every 5 years you have to come to Greece for one day
– A residence permit by investment (Greece Golden Visa) is renewable – issued for a period of 5 years and can be extended while maintaining the investment
– The investor must be over 18 years of age, have no criminal record, and not be an EU citizen
– Get medical insurance
– Renew the visa after 5 years from the date of issue
Apex Capital Partners specialists will provide professional legal support, advise at all stages while obtaining Greece Golden Visa, and will also prepare all necessary documents.
Real estate investment residential or commercial:
investment in one or more properties in any location until July 31, 2023. Further ranking by regions (all, except for those indicated for the option below, remain at the same rate).
investment in real estate after July 31, 2023, located in one of the following regions: the North, Central and South Sector of Athens in the Attica Region, the islands of Mykonos and Santorini and the Municipality of Thessaloniki.
For the other regions, the limit of €250,000 will remain.
Please note that mandatory government fees will be added to the declared investment amounts. As well as legal support services. Request a cost calculation from APEX.
1. Book a free consultation from APEX experts. You may request total calculation of costs for obtaining Greece Golden Visa by providing a list of family members you want to include on your application.
2. Pass a special pre-check procedure from APEX. Such a step will allow you to get to know at the initial stage what are the chances of successfully obtaining a Greece Golden Visa.
3. Sign an agreement with Apex Capital Partners.
4. Choosing real estate in Greece with APEX. Investor may take time to visit Greece to view properties and sign a contract or do everything remotely. When buying a property, it is enough for an investor to have a tourist visa (Schengen visa).
5. APEX prepares documents and provides full support to the investor and then applicationwill be submitted to Immigration Unit in Greece.
6. The main applicant will be required to submit biometric data and pay government fees. Receive residence permit (Greece Golden Visa). After passing all the necessary checks, the applicant receives a notification. The visa is issued for 5 years (renewable).
European Citizenship by Investment is becoming increasingly popular across the globe. We will answer the questions where can I get second passport EU and what countries would be interesting for EU citizenship through investment?
Apex Capital Partners has experience in the real estate market. This allows you to find reliable developers around the world whose projects allow you to obtain citizenship for real estate.
Apex Capital Partners Corp. is a full-service government mandated advisory firm specializing in second citizenship and investor immigration programs for a multinational clientele.
APEX provides services with end-to-end execution for many HNWI, representing them to Citizenship by investment programs in countries around the world.
«Permanent Residency isn’t a political gesture; clients view this as an asset to their business or brand. Greece Golden Visa is a tool for doing business, similar to an exclusive club membership, to be leveraged as necessary»..
Subscribe to our monthly NEWSLETTER here.
For Media Inquiries please contact Eric FischgrundFischTank PR+1 (646) email@example.com
Tel: +1 (268) 783 firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Floor, 28 Kennedy Avenue, Roseau Tel: +1 (767) 448 email@example.com
130, King Street West, office 1800, Toronto, Ontario, M5X 1E3 Tel: +1 (647) 927 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hewanorra House, Trou Garnier Financial Centre, Castries Tel: +1 (758) 485 email@example.com
Suite 204 Building 5, Port Zante, Basseterre Tel: +1 (869) 465 firstname.lastname@example.org
George Washington Boulevard 51, 81000, Podgorica Tel: +382 (20) 674 email@example.com
Suite 209, Globe Business Center, 3-5 Ayiou Athanasiou St. 8021, Paphos Tel: +357 (26) 950 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex Capital Partners © 2016 - 2023