There are many options to get citizenship of Antigua by investment via CIP, including an investment in a government funds, but this time we recommend paying attention to the option with the purchase of authorized real estate. Since interest in real estate in Antigua is always great, and there are not many projects. As an example, the worthy Moon Gate Antigua project is a hotel in Half Moon Bay, a 30-minute drive from the international airport, twenty from Falmouth Harbor and English Harbor.
There are 49 suites in the Moon Gate Antigua plan, as well as infrastructure: a cocktail bar, a restaurant, a health spa and a large pool. The completion of construction is scheduled for the end of 2024.
In total, the hotel Moon Gate Antigua will have three types of suites: standard, premium (with its own pools), penthouses. The cost starts at $250,000 with furnishings included. Real estate is registered in ownership (free hold title), and the owner can both live in it or lease it through a management company.
Once you have Antigua and Barbuda citizenship, you are entitled to visa-free visits to countries such as the UK (even after BREXIT), Ireland, all Schengen countries. You can also visit Singapore and Hong Kong without a visa.
Dependents of the main applicant are:
- A spouse of the main applicant;
- A child of the main applicant or his or her spouse who is 0-30 years of age and is financially dependent on the principal applicant;
- A child of the main applicant or of his/her spouse who is 18 years or older, but who is physically or mentally handicapped and who is living with and is fully supported by the main applicant;
- A parent or grandparent of the main applicant, or his or her spouse, who is 55 years of age or older and who is financially dependent on the principal applicant;
- A sibling of the main applicant, or of his or her spouse, if unmarried;
Now the procedure for obtaining investment citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda (taking an oath) does not require visiting the Caribbean. Applicant may visit one of the 15 representative offices of the country around the world, in particular in Moscow, Istanbul, Madrid, London.
Apex Capital Partners – local agent of key Caribbean citizenship programs.