Apex Capital Partners is the official agent of the world’s most popular programs “Citizenship for Investments”. And as such Apex Capital Partners constantly receives updates from program founders: guide on rules and procedures, up-to-date lists of documents, accurate data on government fees. APEX’s experts directly submit the applicants’ documents on investment citizenship to special departments in the countries where the programs are established.
Participation in the investment citizenship program is a great chance to become a citizen of another country with all due rights. And as a result, you get a lot of new opportunities in your personal and business life. Apex Capital Partners are always ready to help you understand the diversity of existing investment citizenship programs. And help you get a second citizenship as a licensed agent.
License of Nevis. Trusts
Apex Capital Partners
Apex Capital Partners registers funds, trusts and international corporations on the basis of a Registered Agent certificate from the Nevis Island Financial Affairs Authority (Saint Kitts and Nevis).
Countries with existing investment citizenship programs
We work only with official state citizenship by investments programs. They are regulated by various legal acts. See below for a list of key countries with existing investment citizenship programs.
St. Kitts and Nevis
- The Constitution of the Commonwealth of Dominica
- Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship Act (Chap. 1-10) (Act No. 26 of 1978)
- Citizenship by Investment Act No. 15 of 2013
- Grenada Citizenship by Investment (Amendment) Regulations S. R. & O. No. 13 of 2019
- Grenada Citizenship by Investment (Amendment) Regulations S. R. & O. No. 6 of 2019
- Citizenship by Investment (Amendment) Act No. 12 of 2019
- Citizenship by Investment (Amendment) Regulations S.I. No 48 of 2019
- Saint Lucia National Economic Fund Act No. 18 of 2019
- Citizenship by Investment (Amendment) Regulations No. 73 of 2020
- Alien Landholding (Licensing) Act No. 1 Of 2020
- Alien Landholding (Licensing) Regulations No. 70 Of 2020
- Maltese Citizenship Act [CAP 188]
- Individual Investor Programme of the Republic of Malta Regulations, 2014
Exceptional citizenship for direct investments
- LN 440 of 2020 – National Development and Social Fund (Establishment as an Agency) (Amendment) Order, 2020
- LN 439 of 2020 – Malta Individual Investor Programme Agency (Establishment) (Amendment) Order, 2020
- LN 438 of 2020 – Identity Malta Agency (Establishment) (Amendment) Order, 2020
- LN 437 of 2020 – Granting of citizenship for Exceptional Services Regulations, 2020