The Government of Quebec’s Immigrant Investor Program was designed to attract high-net-worth business leaders and investors wishing to launch operations in this Canadian province, or to invest in its economy.
Core requirements for prospective investors include solid experience leading a profitable business, presentation of a qualifying asset portfolio, mandatory passive investment in a guaranteed government program for a set time period, and proof of a legal source of capital.
BENEFITS OF CANADIAN PASSPORT
– Spotless country reputation and a prized passport for international travel
– Free health care, and an affordable, well-regarded education system
– Consistently ranked by the United Nations among the world’s top ten nations in which to live
– Government guarantee of a refund of full investment
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADIAN PASSPORT
– Citizenship applicants must reside in the country for three years, or 1,095 days, within a four-year timeframe
– Applicants must have a legally-obtained net worth of CAD 1.6 million (minimum)
– Applicants must possess three years (minimum) of experience in planning, finance, human resources, or general management
– Applicants must state their intention of settling in the province of Quebec, and sign an agreement to invest CAD 800,000
OPTION 1. FULL INVESTMENT
Passive investment of CAD 800,000 held for a five-year period.
OPTION 2. FINANCING
Learn about further financing options by contacting Apex Capital Partners Corp.
APEX sells and develops real estate internationally. Learn more about our end-to-end client representation and project management from concept to completion.
Offering a comprehensive suite of financial and advisory services, APEX assists clients in navigating the complexities of international investing.
APEX empowers clients with a range of investment advice, enabling more informed decision-making and the accomplishment of their financial goals.
President and founder of Apex Capital Partners Corp.
« Dual citizenship isn’t a political gesture; clients view this as an asset to their business or brand. Citizenship is a tool for doing business, similar to an exclusive club membership, to be leveraged as necessary.»