The Government of Quebec’s Immigrant Investor Program was designed to attract high-net-worth business leaders and investors wishing to launch operations in this Canadian province, or to invest in its economy.
Core requirements for prospective investors include solid experience leading a profitable business, presentation of a qualifying asset portfolio, mandatory passive investment in a guaranteed government program for a set time period, and proof of a legal source of capital.
The economy in Canada is ranked #11 in the world, and is growing at a steady pace, partly due to the influx of high-wealth individuals who received their Canadian passport for participation in Canada’s Citizenship by Investment Program.
Once you’ve acquired a Canadian passport, business opportunity is aplenty as the country is very rich in oil reserves, only second behind Saudi Arabia, creating a strong business market as they’re a big exporter of natural resources.
As far as largest contributors to GDP in Canada, real estate and rental and leasing are the winners, closely followed by manufacturing. Rounding out the list are mining, health care and financial services.
In Canada, school is mandatory from ages 6 to 16, putting students through a typical system that starts with elementary school before moving into secondary school and then college.
One benefit of the education system in Canada is that graduates of universities experience a very low unemployment rate of only about 4.5% (among those with Canadian Citizenship), a great statistic indicative of a strong job market.
Housing and Real Estate
The real estate and housing market in Canada has seen rises in price due to the strength of the Canadian dollar. The highest priced homes can be found in Vancouver/British Columbia, where the average price of a home is now over $1 million Canadian dollars.
Quebec, on the other hand, has relatively cheap prices, with the average house costing $285,000.
Life expectancy in Canada is among the highest in the world, and best of all, their publicly-funded healthcare system provides free care provided by private entities.
Canadian citizenship provides you access to:
- Free medical and hospital services.
- Drug insurance
- Public worker insurance plans for those involved in occupation accidents or industrial disease.
Public automobile insurance that protects all citizens when injured driving a vehicle, no matter who is at fault.
BENEFITS OF CANADIAN PASSPORT
– Spotless country reputation and a prized passport for international travel
– Free health care, and an affordable, well-regarded education system
– Consistently ranked by the United Nations among the world’s top ten nations in which to live
– Government guarantee of a refund of full investment
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADIAN PASSPORT
– Citizenship applicants must reside in the country for three years, or 1,095 days, within a four-year timeframe
– Applicants must have a legally-obtained net worth of CAD 1.6 million (minimum)
– Applicants must possess three years (minimum) of experience in planning, finance, human resources, or general management
– Applicants must state their intention of settling in the province of Quebec, and sign an agreement to invest CAD 800,000
OPTION 1. FULL INVESTMENT
Passive investment of CAD 800,000 held for a five-year period.
OPTION 2. FINANCING
Learn about further financing options by contacting Apex Capital Partners Corp.
APEX sells and develops real estate internationally. Learn more about our end-to-end client representation and project management from concept to completion.
Offering a comprehensive suite of financial and advisory services, APEX assists clients in navigating the complexities of international investing.
APEX empowers clients with a range of investment advice, enabling more informed decision-making and the accomplishment of their financial goals.
President and founder of Apex Capital Partners Corp.
« Dual citizenship isn’t a political gesture; clients view this as an asset to their business or brand. Citizenship is a tool for doing business, similar to an exclusive club membership, to be leveraged as necessary.»