ANGUILLA TAX RESIDENCY PROGRAM
The Government of Anguilla retained the services of a consortium comprised of Latitude Group, Arton Capital and Apex Capital Partners Corp. to design, develop and internationally market and promote its two residency programs.
The Anguilla Tax Residence Program is now quickly becoming an exclusive solution for high net worth individuals.
Tax residents can stay in Anguilla for as long as they require, making it the perfect escape should you and your family ever need to leave your home country without warning.
Anguilla is home to a number of reputable trust and wealth management firms. With their expertise, you can protect and administer your assets as well as plan for the future.
– pay USD 75,000 per year in annual worldwide income tax
– own and maintain property in Anguilla valued in excess of USD 400,000
– spend a minimum of 45 days in Anguilla each year
– establish links in Anguilla (bank accounts, memberships, etc.)
– declare that you have not spent more than 183 days per year in any other country
– demonstrate the ability to readily transfer the first five years of tax payments
– pay the program application and due diligence fees
APEX sells and develops real estate internationally. Learn more about our end-to-end client representation and project management from concept to completion.
Offering a comprehensive suite of financial and advisory services, APEX assists clients in navigating the complexities of international investing.
APEX empowers clients with a range of investment advice, enabling more informed decision-making and the accomplishment of their financial goals.
Vice-president, Caribbean operations
« A second citizenship will last for generations; you will be able to pass it on to your children and grandchildren.»